Thursday, September 16, 2010

project complete...almost!

the project that i blogged about here is now almost complete!  monday i was there to do a punch list and snapped a few pictures to show you the final product.  i think it turned out really well!  take a look: 


the reading tree house








you can see how we really strive for our renderings to look almost exactly like our final product.  most people are not visual, so our goal is to make it easy for you to know what you are getting!  they are still finishing up some aspects, but the school should be able to use it by the first of next week.

yay for fun colors and patterns!


4 comments:

  1. i totally love all the color and the pattern on the carpet! i want a reading tree house in my classroom! i only wish my school had this much color. it makes me sad to see how boring my school is.
    what a lucky school to have such a great designer, awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Alayna! I love all the colors you got to use. I too wish my hospital environment was as colorful and joyful as you made this school. The kiddos are lucky you were in charge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to this school!!! (I think I'd even be willing to go through adolescence again if it meant I'd get to go to this school first!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing! I agree with Sarah...more schools should have color like this. It feels so happy and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...