Thursday, June 9, 2011

Prairie Hive Day & Blogging Issues!

It's Thursday....my day over at Prairie Hive!  Be sure and check out some Color Pop's with PH's Issue One Mag.  Lots of lovely colors!

In other news, I am having issues with blog spot.  About a month ago I posted photos from a session and noticed that when I made them bigger the color got washed out.  I didn't have the time to figure it out that day, so I left them small and went on.  Well, I have more pics to post and I am having the same problem again.  I have done some googling and have seen where others talk about this problem, but I can't find a solution.  I know some of my readers are blog spot bloggers, so, are you guys having this problem?  Do you know how to fix it? 

So frustrating!  If I can't figure it out, I may have to switch blog hosts.  Doesn't really work for me to be a photographer and only be able to post small photos.  Argh! 

It's also annoying that all of these free programs and services have absolutely NO customer service contacts.  No number to call and ask a question, they might have an email address but it's followed by a statement that says "we don't answer all emails....", nothing!  I mean, how in the world are you suppose to get help???

The good new is....tomorrow is FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...