Monday, June 13, 2011

Waking up on the farm...


Today I am at the farm.  I love waking up here.  Beautiful bright, sunshining morning with fresh veggies coming in from the garden.  The first tomatoe of the season!!!!  You can't beat that.

I'm down here to interview for a school job, but I'm also doing some Prairie Hive research.  Grandma has a plethera of antiques that I am itching to snap photos of and get the great stories behind them.  So excited!

As for this week's menu....well.....it's going to be interesting b/c once again, I didn't make it to the grocery store on Sunday.  Oh well.  I am sure I will come home with bags full of garden veggies. 

Oh, and can we talk about Pinterest for a minute?  I am in love with all the ideas.  I'm thinking I will do a whole week's menu based on finds from there, get excited!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...