Friday, May 13, 2011

Prairie Hive Day

It's Thursday!  My day over at Prairie Hive.  It's T.V. to Reality featuring one of my favorite fabrics right now...I am desperately looking for someone's home to use it in!

I also want to share some phots from the IIDA {International Interior Design Assiciation} Color & Couture Fashion Show that I photographed.  You can read more about the details of the show here, but the basic idea is that there are multiple design teams that are made up of local OKC architects and interior designers.  Each team is paired with a sales rep and they have to use the products from that sales rep...carpet, tile, vinyl wallcovering, fabric, or plastic laminate.  They are also given a color for the dress from Sherwin Williams.  So, needless to say, the architects and designers get to be very creative with their designs!  Oh, and the model is one of the architects or designers from the team.  Onto the fabulous project runway-esq dresses.....

Glass tile...and her "wings" lit up!


Vinyl Wallcovering...



Rubber base and jute backing of linoleum...

Fabric....

Carpet backing and fibers....

Plastic Laminate....

Fabric.....



Vinyl tile...

Carpet and fibers...

Three of the Prairie Hive girls were there...Sarah helped organize while Dawn and I photographed.




My good college friend, Jenn, was able to come as well!



A super fun night!  I've heard rumors that they might try and do this in Tulsa next year.  I think that's a GREAT idea.  What a fun girls night out, crazy fashion, runway, drinks, and dancing!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...