Thursday, May 5, 2011

Prairie Hive Post & Randomness

Today is my day at Prairie Hive.  I got a tad bit sappy over there talking about Mother's Day, so be sure and read!

In other news....this Saturday is the Arts & Crafts Show at my church, Jenks Church.  The perfect place to find a unique Mother's Day gift and a boat load of other great things.  More details at their website, http://www.jenkschurch.org/ and below...


My facebook page is up and running {finally}!  I have some photos posted of my interior design projects, photography clients, and travel photos.  If you, or anyone you know, needs commercial or residential interior design help, please give them my name.  There is a lot more information on my website:  http://www.rubyjewelstudio.com/
I'm going to do a post soon on my e.design services.

Also, when you go to my website I have a new category under photography, "prints".  Certain photos from my travels are for sale.  I am still adding to the collection, but it's a start.  Does anyone have an etsy shop?  I'm thinking about maybe getting one, but would like some feedback on it.

And finally, Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!  If you want to throw together a quick fiesta tonight, check out this Prairie Hive Post.

Happy day-before-Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...