Wednesday, February 23, 2011

recipe review.....fail

last night i tried a new recipe.  it was the beef & broccoli stir-fry that i had on my menu for this week.  yea, don't bother trying it.  it wasn't terrible.  i mean it was definitely edible, and someone might really like it, but we didn't.  i take that back...after mymichael "doctored it up" with hot chili sauce and soy sauce he said it wasn't that bad.  but i really don't think you should have to "doctor" anything up that you are eating!  it won't be back on my list any time soon, or really ever.  kind of frustrating!


5 comments:

  1. bummer. it looked like it would be really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you informed us it was a bust so we now know! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know. It was in my cooking light this month and on the menu for next week. Guess not now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when that happened. Totally happened to me a few weeks ago when I tried a Chicken canneloni recipe that I got out of my new cookbook that I got for Christmas. I mean, it was decent if you "doctored it up" like you said, but I will probably never make it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound like me....that's the story of my life. The good news is this is the exception for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...