Thursday, January 14, 2010

snap shots

here are some of the shap shot pics...

my handsome "mymichael"


me, sarah {the bride} and lindsay




carissa, sarah, me & lauren....bunko & book club girls {well, except for carissa....she knows sarah from way back and i met her in high school}


my talented "chair balancing" husband
                             

my sister....kelsi jane




yea...she has some wicked eyes!


being tough...don't mess with us!


we love you sarah!  sarah and i have been best friends since 7th grade.  but i remember even being in the same 2nd grade class together....she was a great colorer if i do say so myself!




oh....and we finally got real wireless at our house!!!!  no more trying to use the neighbors!  woo hoo!!!!

happy friday =)

1 comment:

  1. You girls are so beautiful. Love the pics. Even though I look scary in the picture I am in...what am I doing?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...